Target Research & Investigation Corporation is a private investigations firm, licensed and bonded in the the State of New York.
- We are the New York affiliate of International Detective Services, Ltd. based in London, UK, with offices worldwide.
- In New York City, Target Research & Investigation Corporation is a licensed process serving company.
- The members of the executive team have more than 60 years of investigative and security experience combined.
- Our clients include private law firms, private business entities as well as federal, state and local government agencies.
- We primarily focus on civil matters.
- We maintain an active network of investigators, researchers and support specialists in the United States.
- International Detective Services has experienced, trained and licensed investigators in Western and Eastern Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.
- Harlin Parker is licensed both in New York and in New Jersey.
We are members of numerous professional organizations, including:
Harlin Parker, President
Harlin holds a bachelors degree in Criminal Justice from Rutgers University. He received his graduate paralegal training at Adelphi University. And he received extensive training in criminal justice and accounting practice at New York University and at John Jay College of Criminal Justice.
He has been a respected investigator, researcher and litigation specialist for more than 30 years. After 4 years as a paralegal and the managing clerk with a law firm in New York, where he specialized in estate settlement, civil litigation and commercial transactions, Harlin started his own service company in 1983. Over the ensuing years, Harlin has built a reputation as an efficient and capable investigator, known for his unshakable honesty and integrity, as well as strict adherence to both the letter of the law and the spirit of due process.
Unlike most private investigators, Harlin’s experience comes not from working in law enforcement, but from his work on behalf of law firms, private businesses and government agencies in civil and commercial matters. He understands the legal as well as the practical and business concerns of attorneys and their clients. He has worked, directly or through counsel for:
- Heads of State
- Officials in high office
- Very high net worth individuals
- Investments Firms
- Private Equity Firms
- Major public corporations
- Private businesses
- Academic organizations
- Not-For-Profit organizations
- Animal Rights organizations
In addition, Harlin also holds a private pilot certificate in the United States, flying single engine Pipers.
Harlin provides many hours of pro bono time to those causes closest to him:
- Animal rights
- Children’s rights
- LGBT rights.
WHAT YOUR COLLEAGUES HAVE TO SAY ABOUT US
“I have known and worked with Harlin for more than 24 years. He’s a serious, knowledgeable professional who surrounds himself with capable and experienced personnel. Above all, he’s honest and straightforward. No matter what request I make of him, if he says he can do it, he can. I trust him completely.”
Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
New York, New York
“Harlin’s dedication is genuine and his knowledge is vast. I have total confidence in his work.”
Suzanne Alenick, Esq.
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP
New York, New York
“I have worked with Harlin Parker since 1986 and I have never had a problem with any of his services. Harlin is reliable, accurate and always ready to use extra efforts to accomplish the work entrusted to him. I trust him to get every job done in a timely and cost effective manner. Whether it is process serving, judgment collections or private investigation the man I go to first is Harlin Parker.”
Robert T. Westrom, Esq.
New York, New York