WE PROVIDE INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES AS WELL AS PARALEGAL SERVICES
- Identify and locate known and unknown heirs, distributees, legatees and witnesses
- File probate, administration and other petitions at Surrogate’s / Probate Court
- Locate and research court records
- Due Diligence / Ancestry / Family Tree Investigations
- Notary Public services on location in any state for execution of petitions, waivers and affidavits
- Service of Process
- Asset identification and location
LOCATING HEIRS / DISTRIBUTEES / LEGATEES / WITNESSES
Sorry. Google alone won’t do it.
Try to do this research yourself and you will probably spend an inordinate amount of time combing through databases, even those for which you pay ever increasing fees, only to find information that is unclear, stale, or just plain wrong.
Identifying and locating the exact person you’re looking for can be confusing and costly. Data aggregators continue to add information that becomes intermingled and indexed to the wrong people. Wrong information will waste your time and money.
We have been using public and proprietary online databases since their inception. Sorting through the vast of information now available requires a thorough understanding of the methods by which information providers gather and present their information.
We maintain online accounts with hundreds of data sources. We have clearance and approvals to access restricted and monitored data sources that you may not be able to access on your own. And, when needed, we have a nationwide and international network of professional document retrievers to do any follow-up and confirmation work necessary.
ASSET LOCATION / LIQUIDATION
- Bank Accounts
- Brokerage Accounts
- Chattel Property
- Real Property
- Business Interests
- Motor Vehicles
- Assets often overlooked, such as patents and trademarks.
Investigating and litigating against estate fiduciaries requires knowledge and experience. We have 30 years of experience in just this type of work.Complete background investigations
- Forensic specialists such as ink, fingerprint, document and handwriting examiners, electronic detection and surveillance experts
- Identify and locate payees and other recipients of estate or trust assets